The CEO of Chartable calls up Justin to talk about bootstrapping and podcasting
- Why Jon and Justin started Transistor
- Navigating co-founder relationships
- How to stand out and build a podcast audience in 2019
- Our thoughts on Anchor (this was recorded pre-acquisition)
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- Alitu.com: Alitu removes all the tech headaches associated with producing your podcast. They take care of processing, editing & publishing your podcast. Go to Alitu.com and check out their video demo.
- Podcastinsights.com: If you want to get into podcasting, check out Podcast Insights. They’re a great resource for folks who want to start and grow a podcast. Podcast equipment guides, how to make money. Join millions of readers learning all about how to start, grow, and monetize a podcast at podcastinsights.com.
- Want to podcast in 2019? Transistor is cooking up something special for the new year.
- Podnews on the Spotify deal
- Nicholas Quah on the Spotify deal
- National Geographic: Valley of the Boom
- Apple is investing big in content: they've signed deals with Spielberg, Oprah, Jennifer Anniston.
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2020?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2020? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.