The CEO of Chartable calls up Justin to talk about bootstrapping and podcasting
- Why Jon and Justin started Transistor
- Navigating co-founder relationships
- How to stand out and build a podcast audience in 2019
- Our thoughts on Anchor (this was recorded pre-acquisition)
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- Alitu.com: Alitu removes all the tech headaches associated with producing your podcast. They take care of processing, editing & publishing your podcast. Go to Alitu.com and check out their video demo.
- Podcastinsights.com: If you want to get into podcasting, check out Podcast Insights. They’re a great resource for folks who want to start and grow a podcast. Podcast equipment guides, how to make money. Join millions of readers learning all about how to start, grow, and monetize a podcast at podcastinsights.com.
- Want to podcast in 2019? Transistor is cooking up something special for the new year.
- Podnews on the Spotify deal
- Nicholas Quah on the Spotify deal
- National Geographic: Valley of the Boom
- Apple is investing big in content: they've signed deals with Spielberg, Oprah, Jennifer Anniston.
What do you think?
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Leave a comment on CastBox, the podcast app for Android and iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: email@example.com
- Create your own podcast at transistor.fm
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Kevin Markham
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrapping in 2019?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2019? 37signals did it in 2004, and since then thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build & launch their new product: Transistor.fm.