We look at the fourth tenet of just war theory, the idea of "discrimination" or "civilian safety."
- A huge thanks to Joseph McDade for his generous permission to use his music: https://josephmcdade.com/
- Thanks to Palmtoptiger17 for the beautiful logo: https://www.instagram.com/palmtoptiger17/
- Discord Discussion Board: https://disboard.org/server/474580298630430751
- PCA Position paper on nuclear weapons: https://web.archive.org/web/20190303185338/http://www.pcahistory.org/pca/1-439.pdf
- Why Civil Resistance Works: https://cup.columbia.edu/book/why-civil-resistance-works/9780231156820
- Gene Sharp: https://www.amazon.com/Gene-Sharp/s?k=Gene+Sharp
- Gun behind every blade of grass: Apparently not verifiable. That being said, I think the point of the statement stands. With as armed as the citizenry of the U.S. is, certainly that would be a factor an invading force would consider. https://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/misquoting-yamamoto/
- City of Refuge Podcast: https://wagingnonviolence.org/podcast/
What is The Fourth Way?
A podcast focusing on issues related to nonviolence