Two peanut butter banana sandwiches at 2am
- We're moving from WordPress to Statamic CMS
- "I had no idea how to set up PHP on my laptop."
- We want to treat our marketing site the same way we work on our product
- We're trying to optimize our PageSpeed (our current mobile score is 63, we want to get over 90)
- "Collaborative software work is egalitarian. It doesn’t matter who did what, as long as the team is collectively accomplishing something greater than any one person could have done alone." – Jonas Downey
- Why the pull request is a great social technology.
- Revenue update: August has been our slowest month (for growth) thus far. Is this a seasonal slow down?
- Our churn numbers (compared to other SaaS)
★ Thanks to our sponsors:
- ProfitWell. If you’re earning recurring revenue from Stripe, you need this tool. It will show you all of your business metrics: MRR, LTV, churn. Sign up for free: profitwell.com
- ActiveCampaign! Get the world's most advanced marketing & sales automation platform. Use the code activecampaign.com/buildyoursaas and get two months free + 2 free One-on-Ones!
- Statamic CMS
- Jack McDade
- Justin's 2.5 hour PageSpeed adventure
- Tailwind CSS
- Jonas Downey: "Nobody really owns product work"
You can reply to this podcast here:
- Leave a comment on Breaker, the podcast app for iPhone.
- Otherwise, get us on Twitter: @transistorfm or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to our monthly supporters:
- Evandro Sasse
- Pradyumna Shembekar (PD)
- Ben from narrowr.com
- Noah Prail
- David Colgan
- Robert Simplicio
- Colin Gray alitu.com
- Josh Smith
- Ivan Curkovic
- Brian Rhea (Pronounced “Ray”)
- Miguel Piedrafita
- Shane Smith
- Austin Loveless
- Simon Bennett
- Corey Haines
- Michael Sitver
- Paul Jarvis and Jack Ellis
- Dan Buda danbuda.com
- Darby Frey
- Samori Augusto
- Dave Young
- Brad from Canada
- Sammy Schuckert
- Dan Ericson
- Mike Walker
- Adam DuVander
- Dave Giunta (JOOnta)
- Kyle Fox GetRewardful.com
What is Build Your SaaS – bootstrap in 2020?
Can you bootstrap a profitable startup in 2020? Thousands of entrepreneurs, developers, designers, and product people have tried to launch their own web apps. But with so many venture-backed startups now, is it still possible? Follow Jon and Justin as they build their podcasting SaaS, Transistor.fm.