In this episode, Leo talks with Jacob Gorban about being remote and what they've learning over the years being remote such as communication, keeping teams productive, managing iOS development and more.
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
If you want your app to succeed, there's never been a better time to read up on App Store Optimization and Appfigures provides that for you.
- Check out their great articles and guides on app store optimization
- Brand new teardowns of specific apps, like Spotify for instance or indie apps like Fotmob.
- New competitor's report in the Appfigures dashboard where you are able to view competitor downloads, build performance benchmarks, and see the new trends as they happen. Check it out here.
- Check out more of their resources at appfigures.com/resources.
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
A cloud experience developers love
- Great for Setting Up a Backend for Your App
- Variety of VM Configurations and Settings
- Reasonable Pricing Starting at $5 per month
- Global Data Centers
- The Developer Cloud Simplified
Check out OrchardNest Today:
Remote Work Guidelines
- Dealing with Communication
- Slack Guidelines for Channels and DMs
- How to stay in touch
- Scheduling Meetings
Remote Work and Software Development
- Mentoring Junior Developers
- Encouraging Communication
- Doing Code Reviews and Pull-Requests
- Organizing Testing on Devices
- Using the right tool for Project Management
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.