In this episode, Leo talks with Kim Arnett about her interviewing and hiring experiences and what she's learned to improve the process for the candidate and the company as well.
- Episode 38 - Accessibility with Kim Arnett
- Episode 25 - Hiring an iOS Developer with John Knox
- Episode 12 - iOS Developer Interviews with Alex Bush
- Live stream your health stats while you play the latest video games or exercise online.
- Show your heart rate as you live stream with this watch app!
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- Removing Anxiety for the Process
- Testing Skills Properly
- Importance of Communication and People Skills
- Creating a Welcoming Environment
- Clear Intentions and Company Buy-In
- Clear Job Postings
What to Ask Company During Interview
- Find out about Turnover
- How's their Diversity
- What's their Day-to-Day Schedule
- What's their priority for Mobile Development and iOS
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.