In this episode, Leo talks with Tim Mitra about his latest project using Core Data, CloudKit and SwiftUI. We also chat about podcasting and more.
- Tim Mitra (website)
- Episode 47 - Practical Combine with Donny Wals
- Episode 62 - Local Database Storage on iOS with Aaron Douglas
- Ok Productive - 030. Neuroplasticity with Tim Mitra
- WWDC 2021 Announced
- Swift TO
- MistKit - Swift Package for Server-Side and Command-Line Access to CloudKit Web Services
- Setting Up Core Data with CloudKit - Apple Docs
- CoreStore by John Estropia - real power of Core Data with the elegance and safety of Swift
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
Building Apps with Core Data Today
- Working with CloudKit and CoreData
- Fun with SwiftUI and CoreData
- Learning how to use AppData
- Power of Combine
- How to Sync Subscriptions with Core Data
- CloudKit on the Server
- Business Problems with CloudKit
- Why Choose Core Data?
- Power of Live Previews
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.