In this episode, Leo talks with Marcin Krzyżanowski creator of CryptoSwift, Swift Studio and the Online Swift Playground about Cryptography and WWDC 2021.
- Episode 88 - Conferences with John Wilker
- Episode 84 - Automation Fun with Jared Sorge
- Episode 77 - Swift Package Index with Sven A. Schmidt
- Episode 55 - WWDC 2020 and Xcode 12 with Vadim Shpakovski - Part 2
- Episode 33 - 2020 Developer Wish List with Alex Bush
- WWDC 2021 Announced
- Apple Security Framework
- Serious Cryptography
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
360iDev - August 22 -25 (Hybrid)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
What Should Devs Know About Cryptography
- What is CryptoSwift
- What is relationship between Randomness and Encryption
- What's the difference between Base64 Encoding and Encryption
- What is a cypher?
- What is the difference between symmetric and asymmetric?
- What is key derivation for?
- What is an initialization vector (aka IV)?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.