Jordi Bruin, Indie developer of Vivid and Posture Plan comes on to talk about how Posture Pal works, how he comes up with his ideas and what the Dynamic Island could bring to apps.
- Episode 132 - Open and Extensible with Matt Massicotte
- Episode 130 - macOS by Tutorials with Sarah Reichelt
- Episode 112 - Indie Dev #1 - Dark Noise by Charlie Chapman
Stream Chat is the easiest way to add messaging to your iOS app. High-level UI components connect the Stream Chat API with minimal coding.
- Try Stream Chat free for 30 days https://gstrm.io/empowerapps or
- apply for your Maker Account, free forever for qualifying teams https://gstrm.io/empowerappsmaker
- For developers who want to be rigorous and uncompromising in their app testing.
- You can set up your virtual machine for almost any configuration, from a fresh, factory reset of the Ventura beta all the way back to Big Sur.
- Test, simulate, roll back and debug apps and scripts however you need to without worrying about destroying your machine.
swiftpackageindex.com is the place to find Swift packages.
- over 5,000 packages indexed now, you’ll find a package that can help.
- help you make better decisions about your dependencies.
- host DocC-based documentation for package authors.
If the site has helped you find a package, or if you want to support a community-run open-source project, please go to swiftpackageindex.com, look for the pink heart, and join over a hundred other people who support our work through GitHub sponsors.
- Building with Private APIs
- Selling Apps on Gumroad
- Where Posture Pal came from
- Importance of Localization
- How CoreMotion works with Airpods
- Dealing with Connection Issues
- Testing Motion Data
- Future of Apps and the Dynamic Island
- Live Activities API and Dynamic Island
- What is the 2-2-2 Method
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Creators & Guests
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.