In this episode, Leo chats with Christian Selig creator of Apollo about his process and the challenges with developing an app based around a third-party API like Reddit... also we talk about 🥫 spaghetti sauce🍝 and new Coke🥤
- Episode 73 - Multi-Platform SwiftUI with Malin Sundberg
- Episode 66 - UI Design for Developers with Heidi Helen Pilypas
- Episode 38 - Accessibility with Kim Arnett
- Episode 31 - Future Proofing Your Apps with Gui Rambo
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
How building around Reddit works?
- Why Reddit is easier than Twitter?
- How the variety in apps helps the experience?
- Simplicity and Native Features
- Dealing with Walled Gardens like Reddit Chat
How Apollo works?
- How Server-Side Push Notifications
- Dealing with Imgur
- Whether to use third-party library
- Finding great beta users
- Testing Accessibility
- UI Design notes
- Building Widgets with SwiftUI
- Finding a user community
- Designing great gestures
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.