In this episode, Leo talks with Marin Todorov about all the new updates with Async/Await, AsyncSequence, AsyncStream as well as Combine. We also talk about a certain project Marin worked on at Apple.
Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/H6vW7f66zyU
Questions for Episode 100 Here
- Episode 81 - Awaiting for Async with Vincent Pradeilles
- Episode 72 - Functional Programming with Daniel Steinberg
- Episode 47 - Practical Combine with Donny Wals
- Episode 19 - WWDC 2019 - SwiftUI with Jason Anderson
- Timelane 2
- What about Swift actors and Combine
- How should profiling new Swift Concurrency APIs look like?
- Combine: Asynchronous programming with Swift
- Thoughts on Combine in an async/await world
- Using Combine for Your App’s Asynchronous Code
- Leo Dion - The Multi-Threaded Asynchronous Parallel World of Swift
- Hacking with Swift - How to document your project with DocC
- Meet AsyncSequence
- Swift concurrency: Behind the scenes
- Explore structured concurrency in Swift
- Meet async/await in Swift
- Protect mutable state with Swift actors
- Discover concurrency in SwiftUI
- Meet DocC documentation in Xcode
A cloud experience developers love
- Great for Setting Up a Backend for Your App
- Variety of VM Configurations and Settings
- Reasonable Pricing Starting at $5 per month
- Global Data Centers
- The Developer Cloud Simplified
Check out OrchardNest Today:
- How does Async and Await work with Reactive Programming?
- When is Combine a good fit rather then Async and Await?
- Why does Async and Await require new OSes?
- How do Actors work?
- What do Actors replace?
- What secret project Marin worked on at Apple?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.