In the first part of this two part episode, Leo talks again with Peter Witham about WWDC 2020, whether it will happen, how a remote WWDC would work, remote work in general. In the next episode we'll be following up on the March Apple hardware updates.
- CompileSwift - Episode 20 - iPad gets a cursor
- CompileSwift - Episode 10 - Apple Release Cycles
- Episode 35: SwiftUI - The Good, the Bad, and the Benefits
- Episode 34: Server-Side Swift with Tim Condon
- Episode 29: Managing iOS Development with Peter Witham
- Episode 20: WWDC 2019 - Mac Development with Daniel Jalkut
- Episode 10: Business and IT Applications
- Episode 7: Apple 2019
- Here’s how the iPad’s new trackpad actually works - The Verge
- Vapor – Deep Dive Guide into Setup and Deployment for Heroku and Ubuntu
- Swift Playground Book
- Specialize in helping businesses build apps for iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch
- 10 years of experience developing for a variety of Apple platform
- Helping dev shops which lack experience with Apple platforms and Swift
- Do you have a product or service which can target our ever growing community of developers as well as technology and business leaders?
Remote Working From Home
- Having to work home with everyone at home
- Having a dedicated office
- Livestreaming vs. Conference Calls
- Having a schedule
- Sharing your work schedule on the family calendar
- Will WWDC be cancelled this year?
- How can they produce video for the conference?
- How does a remote conference?
- Does this year have a Marzipan?
- Refinements for iOS, macOS, etc...?
- Any opening of other services (messaging)?
- What happened to Apple TV+?
- Where is Apple in the server or cloud?
- What's going to be the plan for the iPhone?
- Swift UI 2.0?
- What's the future of Catalyst?
- More Independence for the watchOS?
- more Independence for iPadOS 😄
- More Machine Learning ...
- What's the ARKit Demo? AR Conference?
- Swift Playgrounds on the Mac
- Xcode on the iPad?
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.