In this episode, Leo chats with Youtuber and Educator Stewart Lynch about his journey learning and teaching Swift and what's he sees are the best ways to learn a new API.
- Episode 102 - How to Learn New APIs with Stewart Lynch - Part 2
- Episode 72 - Functional Programming with Daniel Steinberg
- Episode 98 - Async, Await, and Combine with Marin Todorov
- Episode 32 - Training Your Team with Steve Lipton
- Episode 51 - Haikus of Code with Erica Sadun - Part 1
A cloud experience developers love
- Great for Setting Up a Backend for Your App
- Variety of VM Configurations and Settings
- Reasonable Pricing Starting at $5 per month
- Global Data Centers
- The Developer Cloud Simplified
Check out OrchardNest Today:
- Understanding Different Mental Models
- Why getting a good foundation is important?
- Have a reasonable goal and expectations
- Break your app idea into smaller parts centered around specific APIs
- How to be a good mentor and good mentee
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.