Dominik Hauser of Xcode.tips comes on to talk about the development tool we all use Xcode and the gives us a few tips on how to improve our use of it.
- Episode 119 - Swift Package Manager Super Powers with Marco Eidinger
- Episode 84 - Automation Fun with Jared Sorge
- Episode 77 - Swift Package Index with Sven A. Schmidt
- Episode 46 - Developer Community (Part 2) with Dave Verwer
- Episode 45 - Developer Community (Part 1) with Dave Verwer
- Episode 23 - Modularizing in Xcode with Abbey Jackson
- WWDC 2018 - Advanced Debugging with Xcode and LLDB
- Steve Jobs presenting Interface Builder
- Sourcery Pro
- Hot Reloading in Swift
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
- The easiest way to record podcasts and videos in studio quality from anywhere. All from the browser.
- Continuously uploads everyone’s audio and video during recording to the cloud, so when it ends you can download the files in seconds. Computer crashed or reloaded while in session? The recordings are saved automatically.
- Local recording up to 4K video resolution
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- The importance of learning your tools
- The history of Xcode
- Best keyboard shortcuts to learn
- How to edit code while debugging
- Apple Watch issues
- Best third party tools to augment Xcode
- Swift Packages and Xcode
- The future of Xcode Cloud
- WWDC 2022 Xcode Wish List
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.