In this episode, Leo talks with Jeroen Leenarts of the AppForce1 podcast about he's learned this year being a lead developer and how he thinks teams can improve the scalability and security of their apps. He also talks about his year running a Cocoaheads meetup and starting podcast with all challenges of 2020.
- AppForce1 - Special: Leo Dion
- Episode 70 - Maintaining & Migrating with Antoine van der Lee - Part 2
- Episode 65 - Understanding Git with Ben Chatelain
- Episode 47 - Practical Combine with Donny Wals
- Episode 42 - Patterns and Practices for Scalable Apps
- Episode 12 - iOS Developer Interviews with Alex Bush
- iOS Developer Happy Hour by Allen W
- AppForce1 Podcast
- The Manager's Path: A Guide for Tech Leaders Navigating Growth and Change by Camille Fournier
- Swift Packages - Dependency Management of the Future (NSSpain 2020) by Leo Dion
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Working in 2020 and 2021
- Why do podcasts in 2020 and 2021?
- Running a Cocoaheads in 2020
- Networking in 2020
- Working from Home
- Writing a Book in 2021
Dealing with Complexity in Your Code Base
- Dealing with Large Teams
- Keeping Your App Secure
- Using the Keychain properly
- How does ATS work
- Dealing with Isolation and Repetition
- Transitioning through Objective-C, Swift, and SwiftUI
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.