In this episode, Leo is joined by Philipp Hofmann from sentry.io to talk about error, bug and performance tracking in your app and how to respond to your customers' issues.
- Philipp Hofmann (@phil__hofmann)
- Episode 40 - Handling Errors Correctly with Jeff Kelley
- Episode 110 - Connecting Wirelessly with Gui Rambo
- Episode 58 - Big Bad Bluetooth with Leah Vogel
- Episode 109 - Objective-C Today with Graham Lee
- Optimizing App Launch - WWDC19 - Videos - Apple Developer
- App Startup Time: Past, Present, and Future - WWDC17 - Videos - Apple Developer
- Ultimate application performance survival guide - WWDC21 - Videos - Apple Developer
- Official Sentry SDK
- Sentry Community Discord
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
From error tracking to performance monitoring, developers can see what actually matters, solve quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend.
- Source code, error filters, stack locals — Sentry enhances application performance monitoring with stack traces.
- Quickly identify performance issues before they become downtime.
- Breadcrumbs make application development a little easier by showing you the trails of events that lead to the error(s).
- Real-time application monitoring means data, in real-time.
- Dashboards add a visual element to our application monitoring.
Check out their great iOS dev docs at:
Sign up today for free at:
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
- What you should track in your app
- When to integrate tracking
- Linking tracing back-end and front-end
- Tools to help debug
- How can managers do to help
- Android Dev Perspective
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.