In this episode, Leo talks with Joe Fabisevich, iOS developer on Twitter's Health Client team. We talk about how to optimize communication and code on a large product with a large teams.
- Episode 76 - Scaling and Security with Jeroen Leenarts
- Episode 64 - A Very Remote Year with Jacob Gorban
- How Complex Systems Fail by Richard I. Cook, MD
- My New 1st Principle of Programming – “Good Code Is Easy to Change” by Aaron King
- Conway's law from Wikipedia
- Write code. Not too much. Mostly functions. by Brandon Smith
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
A cloud experience developers love
- Great for Setting Up a Backend for Your App
- Variety of VM Configurations and Settings
- Reasonable Pricing Starting at $5 per month
- Global Data Centers
- The Developer Cloud Simplified
Check out OrchardNest Today:
Working with Big Teams
- Does it translate well to each team's work?
- Dealing with different levels of communication and detail
- How to keep communication consistent
- Documenting Why Decisions Are Made
- How Early Company Decisions Affect their Future
Organizing Architecture and Code with Large Teams
- Staying away from dependencies
- Mono-Repo vs Modularity
- Server-Driven solutions
- Consistency in Platform Design
- What does it mean to put People-first in your code?
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.