In this episode, Leo is joined once again by Steve Lipton of LinkedIn Learning and MakeAppPie about the future of Swift Playgrounds.
- Steve Lipton- Twitter @Steve_Lipton
Youtube Video - https://youtu.be/l5A8FHfvqIc
- Episode 94 - iPad Development with Adam Shaw
- Episode 92 - WWDC 2021 - Platforms State of the Union with Peter Witham
- Episode 63 - Apple Watch 2020 with Steve Lipton
- Episode 36 - Upgrading Your Skills in 2020 with Paul Hudson
- Apple HI Guidelines - Accessibly
- WWDC 2021 - Create accessible experiences for watchOS
- WWDC 2021 - SwiftUI Accessibility: Beyond the basics
- Apple previews powerful software updates designed for people with disabilities
The tools you need to monitor, optimize, and get more downloads.
There's a lot of demand for apps right now, so it's a really great time to give it a try. It's easier than you think.
The guys who run it are indie devs who had a need and created a tool. 11 years later, it's an all-in-one platform for developers who want to get more downloads and make more money with their apps.
The folks at Appfigures have easy step-by-step guides and intuitive tools to do that, which many indie developers are using to get more downloads:
Also check out our episode with CEO Ariel Michaeli:
Try Appfigures for free, and if you like it use the special link to get 30% off for the next 3 months:
Using RevenueCat to power your in-app purchase infrastructure solves:
- For edge cases you don’t even know you have
- Protects from outages your team hasn’t seen yet
- Saves you time on future maintenance
- As well as new features released by the app stores
- Empowers your marketing teams with clean, reliable IAP data
360iDev - August 22 -25 (Hybrid)
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
Swift Playgrounds Challenges
- Challenges with the File Structure
- Mac vs iPad
- How Playground Templates Work
- UIKit vs Swift on Playgrounds
- Dealing with Access Levels
Swift Playgrounds Benefits and Updates
- Publishing to the App Store
- Integration with Xcode Cloud?
- Benefits of Direct Hardware Access
- More Accessibility with the iPad
- Pro Apps on the iPad
- Xcode Integration?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.