Evan Stone of iOS Dev Break joins the podcast to talk about all the new stuff in SwiftUI and UIKit from this year's WWDC 2022. He also talks about Swift Remote Studio and his experience from start to finish.
- Episode 24 - Continuous Integration with Kyle Newsome
- Episode 81 - Awaiting for Async with Vincent Pradeilles
- Episode 98 - Async, Await, and Combine with Marin Todorov
- Episode 120 - Xcode Tips with Dominik Hauser
- Episode 56 - SwiftUI with Majid Jabrayilov - Part 1
- Episode 35 - SwiftUI - The Good, the Bad, and the Benefits
- Episode 73 - Multi-Platform SwiftUI with Malin Sundberg
WWDC 2022 Talks
- The SwiftUI cookbook for navigation
- Visualize and optimize Swift concurrency
- What's new in SwiftUI
- What's new in UIKit
- What's new in Xcode
- Demystify parallelization in Xcode builds
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
- SwiftUI Navigation and Layout
- UIKit Updates
- New App Icon features in Xcode 14
- Autocomplete in Xcode 14
- Visualizing builds in Xcode 14
- Our deprecated devices
- Swift Remote Studio from beginning to end
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.