Mikaela Caron is back and this time we are discussing the backend options iOS developers have and how to make those decisions as well as the exciting post-WWDC news regarding apps which use iCloud and CloudKit.
- Episode 92 - WWDC 2021 - Platforms State of the Union with Peter Witham
- Episode 85 - AWS Amplify with Kilo Loco
- Episode 120 - Xcode Tips with Dominik Hauser
- Episode 121 - Server-Driven UI with Mohammad Azam
- Episode 108 - What is Firebase with Peter Friese
- Episode 97 - Day One App Ideas with Mikaela Caron
- Episode 90 - AWS and SOTO with Adam Fowler
- Episode 75 - Year of the Server with Tim Condon - Part 2
- Episode 49 - Vapor 4 with Tibor Bödecs
- Episode 48 - Alternative Backends with Kristaps Grinbergs
- Episode 8 - Cloud and Backend Services For Apps with Erik Gillespie
- Code with Chris - Getting Started with Vapor 4
- WWDC 2022 - Use Xcode for server-side development
- Apps that use iCloud can now be transferred to another developer in the Apple Developer Program.
- The Leading indie iOS/Mac (and watchOS, and tvOS) Developer conference
- It's all about Community and Code!
- Four days of hands-on training, amazing sessions, and the great community. All Swift.
- Available Online or In-Person
- Do you need a backend?
- Why company size matters?
- SQL vs NoSQL Database
- Hosting vs MBaaS
- What if you have an existing dev ops or backend team?
- Is CloudKit an even better option with transferrable apps?
- When does Vapor make sense?
- How can devs learn more about iOS/Swift backends?
GitHub - @brightdigit
BrightDigit - @brightdigit
Leo - @leogdion
Leo - /u/leogdion
"Blippy Trance" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.